Assignment for Lesson #3
1. Read chapter 3, or the chapter in your book entitled "Accept Him".
2. Make a list of his faults. Be realistic. You must be aware of what you need to accept. If you
begin to have trouble in your marriage, refer back to this list to see if there is something you are
3. Make a list of your faults, too. It will help you realize that living with you isn't always a piece
of cake. :-) Accept yourself as you are and begin working on your character one day and trait at a time.
4. As an ice breaker say something like, " I am glad you are the kind of person you are. I can see
that I have not understood you in the past. You have not let me push you around. I'm glad
you had the courage of your convictions. Will you forgive me for not accepting you and give me a
chance to be a wonderful wife?"
5. Write in your journal/love booklet any favorable reactions.
Go Back to This Lesson
Success Stories Relating to this Lesson
FW Lessons Index
My Home Page
Join the mailing list for a discussion of Fascinating Womanhood principles, send an empty email message to:
Fascinating Womanhood Mailing List
This mailing list and the lessons are in no way related or affiliated with Fascinating Womanhood or Andelin 2000.
I would like to thank Victorian Elegance for the beautiful graphics on this page.
I would also like to thank Dynamic Drive for the HTML code for the mouse trailer.