Masculine and Feminine Roles
It is the man's job to provide his lady with a safe place in which to work her magic.
Assignment for Lesson #7
1. If you haven't done so, read the chapter on "Masculine and Feminine Roles".
2. Read and study scriptures and good books that define masculine and feminine roles. Share this information with your husband.
3. Make a list of some of the aspects of your role and your husband's role.
4. Dust off your key magnet you made in Lesson 1 (to remind you that you hold the key to your family's happiness). If you can find a small lock; glue it onto the key. You will only be the key to your family's happiness if you both function in your roles as a lock and key.
5. Share any thoughts or successes you have with the mailing list.
6. Read the chapter on "The Leader" in preparation for the next lesson.
Go Back to This Lesson
Success Stories Relating to this Lesson
FW Lessons Index
My Home Page
Join the mailing list for a discussion of Fascinating Womanhood principles, send an empty email message to:
Fascinating Womanhood Mailing List
This mailing list and the lessons are in no way related or affiliated with Fascinating Womanhood or Andelin 2000.
I would like to thank Victorian Elegance for the beautiful graphics on this page.
I would also like to thank Dynamic Drive for the HTML code for the mouse trailer.