Assignment for Lesson #11
1. There are 3 or 4 great success stories in the book. Please read these and the whole chapter on Family Finances.
2. Think about several ways you can help to ease the financial strain by practicing thrift and making do.
3. If you are managing the family finances and want to transfer this duty to your husband say something like, “This is such a heavy weight and burden on me. I would like to be able to focus on my household. You are a man and more able to handle this. Won’t you please take this over? I will cooperate with your plans. It may help to read the parts about roles and finances to him from the book.
4. Please share your experiences and insights with the ladies on the mailing list.
5. Read the chapter entitled Masculine Pride for the next lesson.
Go Back to This Lesson
Success Stories Relating to this Lesson
FW Lessons Index
My Home Page
Join the mailing list for a discussion of Fascinating Womanhood principles, send an empty email message to:
Fascinating Womanhood Mailing List
This mailing list and the lessons are in no way related or affiliated with Fascinating Womanhood or Andelin 2000.
I would like to thank Victorian Elegance for the beautiful graphics on this page.
I would also like to thank Dynamic Drive for the HTML code for the mouse trailer.