Assignment for Lesson 15
1. Read all of the chapter entitled "Inner Happiness" in Fascinating Womanhood.
2. Evaluate yourself to determine if you have inner happiness. List areas you need to work on.
3. Make a list of things you can do to actively cultivate inner happiness. (Things like study scriptures, learn how to keep
house, pray, develop an understanding of others, work on skills, etc.) Pick out one or two you can work at on a weekly basis.
4. Write in your Love Booklet. Your love booklet is a great way to keep your appreciation of your husband sharp.
5. Read Chapter 16, "A Worthy Character" for the next lesson.
Go Back to This Lesson
Success Stories Relating to this Lesson
FW Lessons Index
My Home Page
Join the mailing list for a discussion of Fascinating Womanhood principles, send an empty email message to:
Fascinating Womanhood Mailing List
This mailing list and the lessons are in no way related or affiliated with Fascinating Womanhood or Andelin 2000.
I would like to thank Victorian Elegance for the beautiful graphics on this page.
I would also like to thank Dynamic Drive for the HTML code for the mouse trailer.