A Worthy Character
Assignment for Lesson 16
1. Read the entire chapter entitled "A Worthy Character" in Fascinating Womanhood.
2. Get out your love booklet and if you havenít done so, make your list of 25 things you like about yourself from the first lesson, then go a step further and make a list of things you can see that you lack. Be honest with this list. I will not ask you to share it. Now pick one thing on that list and do some brainstorming about how you can move it from the liability side to the asset column of your list.
3. Record any favorable changes or responses in your love booklet.
4. Share success stories with others.
5. Read the chapter entitled, "The Domestic Goddess" for next time.
Go Back to This Lesson
Success Stories Relating to this Lesson
FW Lessons Index
My Home Page
Join the mailing list for a discussion of Fascinating Womanhood principles, send an empty email message to:
Fascinating Womanhood Mailing List
This mailing list and the lessons are in no way related or affiliated with Fascinating Womanhood or Andelin 2000.
I would like to thank Victorian Elegance for the beautiful graphics on this page.
I would also like to thank Dynamic Drive for the HTML code for the mouse trailer.