The Domestic Queen
Assignment for Lesson #17
Remember, you are not striving for perfection, but for excellence.
1. Read Chapter entitled "Domestic Goddess" in the book Fascinating Womanhood by Helen Andelin. This is essential!
2. Take some time to list your priorities. Get your husband's input - you may be surprised.
3. Make some sort of cleaning schedule. Read, study and ask questions. Begin with the room that needs to be cleaned up first. This could be the living room, kitchen, or bedroom. Relax and take it one step at a time. Look at it as an adventure and as fun. Put on your house-dress, some good music, and enjoy your work!
4. Look at your key on the refrigerator and remember you hold the key to success in this area.
5. Search Proverbs for scriptures about homemaking and wifely duties.
6. Take time to post your best tips to the mailing list.
7. Read the next chapter so you are ready to move on.
Go Back to This Lesson
Success Stories Relating to this Lesson
FW Lessons Index
My Home Page
Join the mailing list for a discussion of Fascinating Womanhood principles, send an empty email message to:
Fascinating Womanhood Mailing List
This mailing list and the lessons are in no way related or affiliated with Fascinating Womanhood or Andelin 2000.
I would like to thank Victorian Elegance for the beautiful graphics on this page.
I would also like to thank Dynamic Drive for the HTML code for the mouse trailer.