The Feminine Appearance
Assignment for Lesson #18
Accentuate the differences between masculine and feminine dress.
1. Read Chapter entitled "The Feminine Appearance" in the book Fascinating Womanhood by Helen Andelin. This is essential!
2. Take some time to look at yourself in a mirror. Is your hair cut in a flattering and attractive style? Do your clothes flatter your figure?
3. Do a closet inventory and cleaning. Take out and discard masculine looking clothes. Consider getting rid of clothes that are not in your seasonal color palette. Make a list of what you have and what you need. You can shop frugally at thrift stores and yard sales - especially if you know what you are looking for and what you need. Add some frills and fluff to your wardrobe.
4. What do you wear at home when it's "just you and the family"? Do you look frumpy for them, but take some care when you go out of the house? Get yourself some attractive house dresses that are easy to work in. Add a pair of comfortable, yet attractive shoes.
5. Get in the habit of wearing an apron to protect your clothes. Make sure it has pockets. Keep a pen and scratch pad of paper in it for notes as you are cleaning and sorting.
6. Take time to post your best tips to the mailing list.
7. Read the next chapter so you are ready to move on.
Go Back to This Lesson
Success Stories Relating to this Lesson
FW Lessons Index
My Home Page
Join the mailing list for a discussion of Fascinating Womanhood principles, send an empty email message to:
Fascinating Womanhood Mailing List
This mailing list and the lessons are in no way related or affiliated with Fascinating Womanhood or Andelin 2000.
I would like to thank Victorian Elegance for the beautiful graphics on this page.
I would also like to thank Dynamic Drive for the HTML code for the mouse trailer.