The Working Woman
Assignment for Lesson #21
Acquire the nature that matches your clothes and movements.
1. Read Chapter entitled "The Feminine Role vs. The Working Wife" in the book Fascinating Womanhood by Helen Andelin. My lesson is only a condensation of the material in the book.
2. If you work outside the home, make a list of all the reasons you work. Now make a list of all the reasons you should stay home.
3. If you are a stay-at-home woman, make a list of all the positive contributions you make.
4. If you are working for any other reason than necessity, think about this seriously. If you would like to quit, ask your husband for his support in your decision to quit.
5. Build your husband up with the 3 A's so he will be more inclined to support your decision.
6. If you can't get his support, consider quitting anyway. It is not your responsibility or your function to provide for the family.
7. Do your very best in making your home a wonderful sanctuary for your husband. Make him #1 and make him glad to have you to come home to. Cook good meals and show him tangible ways you are working to save money.
8. Take time to post your best tips or questions to the mailing list.
9. Read the next chapter so you are ready to move on.
Go Back to This Lesson
Success Stories Relating to this Lesson
FW Lessons Index
My Home Page
Join the mailing list for a discussion of Fascinating Womanhood principles, send an empty email message to:
Fascinating Womanhood Mailing List
This mailing list and the lessons are in no way related or affiliated with Fascinating Womanhood.
I would like to thank Victorian Elegance for the beautiful graphics on this page.
I would also like to thank Dynamic Drive for the HTML code for the mouse trailer.