Assignment for Lesson #21
Shed joy around and cast light upon dark days.
1. Read Chapter entitled "Radiant Happiness" in the book Fascinating Womanhood by Helen Andelin. My lesson is only a condensation of the material in the book.
2. Take an inventory of your inner happiness and character. Work on somethings that you can improve.
3. Practice smiling and radiating in front of the mirror. Get your whole face into the action.
4. Make sure you radiate happiness to everyone and in all kinds of circumstances. Remember: you hold the key to your happiness and you set the tone in your house.
5. Take time to post your best tips or questions to the mailing list.
6. Read the next chapter so you are ready to move on.
Go Back to This Lesson
Success Stories Relating to this Lesson
FW Lessons Index
My Home Page
Join the mailing list for a discussion of Fascinating Womanhood principles, send an empty email message to:
Fascinating Womanhood Mailing List
This mailing list and the lessons are in no way related or affiliated with Fascinating Womanhood.
I would like to thank Victorian Elegance for the beautiful graphics on this page.
I would also like to thank Dynamic Drive for the HTML code for the mouse trailer.